Scientific Writing and the Journal Publications Process
This workshop is about the art and craft of scientific writing and the process of journal publication. My teaching goals in this course are:
- To help students strengthen their writing skills;
- To introduce students to the journal review process;
- To teach students how to write good article reviews;
- To help students choose the right outlet for their work;
- To help students publish their work in peer-reviewed journals;
- To help students prepare a conference presentation.